Friday, May 28, 2010

Apparently I have too much time on my hands?

An intense love of all things photography related
+ a million pictures
+ a borderline-unhealthy computer addiction
= a photo blog, of course!

My computer is filled to the brim with photos that I'm crazy proud of.  If you hang out with me for a bit, I'll share them with you.

Welcome to my brand new blog....thanks for stopping by!

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

My older brother got married in May.  His granddaughter sat down at the organ to run her fingers over the cool, smooth keys and to take a rest from the formal picture-taking.  She had no idea that I was sitting behind her and capturing one of my favorite shots of the day.




1 comment:

  1. This picture is so beautiful! I absolutly love that yo got it without her posing....it is really great!

    ReplyDelete